We have an exciting opportunity available with one of our large financial services clients who are seeking an experienced Service Design & Transition Analyst to join them on a 6 month contract.
As a Service Design Analyst working in the Service Design & Transition team you will handle requests for transition from various business initiatives from large scale group wide projects through to smaller departmental projects. In order to ensure that the team can support new platforms and ensure that each project regardless of size follows the Service Design & Transition methodology.
The successful candidate will work with the Service Design and Transition manager on an Infrastructure Migration Project to ensure that all Service Design elements are evaluated and design plans in place to meet the needs of the business. You will be embeded into the project in order to guide all project delivery actions to a successful end state and act as the SME for delivery of new users into new platforms in a controlled and repeatable manner.
Experience in the following is preferred:
- Background in Active Directory, networking, virtualisation, application development, databases, telephony, client-server, cloud services. You will not be expected to implement any of these solutions but you should be able to converse fluently with resources who will be implementing them.
- A good grounding in ITIL processes. V3 foundation or better is highly desirable but at a minimum you should demonstrate a very clear understanding of change, problem, request, incident and major incident processes.
- Previous experience working with colleagues in different time zones would be advantageous as would any work ensuring customers in other regions get the same level of support.
- Excellent documentation skills with the ability to logically lay out documents or knowledge articles in an easy to understand format.
- Some background in project work will be advantageous as the main supplier of work will be project managers. Demonstrating the ability to understand project plans, create matching plans and to deal with changes in scope and exceptions will be useful.
Beneficial experience: SAAS/PAAS/IAAS
To be considered for the role please apply with an updated CV