Be-IT are delighted to be partnering with a UK wide digital consultancy and managed service provider on the lookout for a Service Designer.
This is an exciting position in which two days are never the same. You will be heading up service design for the Scottish team whilst working collaboratively with other designers UK wide.
You will work collaboratively with other teams such as sales, service management, service design and architecture to deliver projects and services for customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Applying a user research and design-led approach to scoping and solving complex challenges.
- Taking ownership of service design projects, with the support and review of your team.
- Supporting research and design activities across the design process, including:
- Quantitative and qualitative user research
- Gathering and analysing user research
- Developing personas, journey maps and service blueprints.
- Running collaborative design workshops to understand user problems and co-create solutions.
- Experience in user research, ideation, and concept prototyping.
- Excellent communication skills to describe new processes, human interactions, and technologies.
- Ability to synthesise complex and diverse data into strategic and tactical recommendations.
- Excellent collaboration skills and team player.
- Creative and analytical skills to develop user journey maps, personas, service blueprints, and other service design artefacts.
- Ability to quickly adapt to and learn new domains and complex processes.
What’s in it for you?
- Upskilling – certifications with partners such as AWS & Docker.
- Competitive Salary, pension scheme & holidays – plus extra leave for your birthday and charity work.
- Private Healthcare – extendable to family members.
- Yearly flu inoculation and any covid-19 top-ups
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Parental Pay
This position is based in Edinburgh and will require 2/3 days in the office when it is safe to do so.