Do you want to work with a leading technology team inside a forward-thinking/innovative law firm?
Do you want to work 95% remotely, with only a few days in the office each month for team collaboration days?
Be-IT is working exclusively with one of Scotland's leading law firms looking to recruit an IT Software Analyst. This role is to research, plan, configure and rollout business systems that support the success of our organisation. Working directly with colleagues through the firm, as well as the whole of the IT team, including trainers, developers, and helpdesk, you will:
- Provide Application Support
- Review, install, test, document and implementing new systems and upgrades
- Helpdesk Escalations and Support
- Planning and delivery of system implementations
- Working with practice areas to identify business needs, gather and document requirements and create solutions
What we’re looking for:
- Helpdesk call handling experience
- Ability to communicate potentially complex topics to people with varying levels of technical ability
- T-SQL scripting and knowledge of SQL Server
- Ability to work well both unsupervised and as a member of a team
- Desire to develop and learn about new systems, techniques, and skills
If you'd like to discuss in more detail, please contact Lisa Donald on 0131 344 4801 or email Lisa.Donald@be-it.co.uk