Software Asset Management Analyst - Belfast - Exclusive
Be-IT Resourcing are delighted to be exclusively representing a leading Northern Ireland IT Consultancy who current require a Software Asset Management Analyst to work as part of their licensing & compliance team. This role will see you working alongside one of their technology business partners who are a global name in Enterprise Technology and are very well regarded and acknowledged globally.
For someone with an understanding of Software Asset Management and PowerShell this is an ideal opportunity to work for a local success story who have had a 110% growth rate in the last 12 months alone. We have recently placed multiple IT Engineers with this client and the feedback has been excellent. The role
You will be a really organised individual and a good communicator. You will be representing a global brand which is incredibly focused on quality and professionalism. You will be working directly with the vendor to deploy the tool in the most viable way for our clients customer base.
You will be responsible for:
- Schedule appointments with clients to obtain license usage information
- Appointments are 95% remote (i.e. GoToMeeting) and 5% on site
- Install & Deploy designated SAM Tool
- Configure & Deploy pre-written Powershell scripts and/or batch files
- Implement Group Policies
- Execution of manual data collection
- Create report on each audit and report back to partner with your findings
- Previous experience of working with SAM (Software Asset Management) tools for example: Kaseya, BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, Solarwinds
- Be able to understand and troubleshoot Powershell Scripts and batch files
- Basic networking
- Basic Active Directory
- Basic Group Policy
- Basic DNS/DHCP & Network Configuration
Salary and Benefits: £25,000 - £35,000 base salary, pension, life insurance, flexible working hours, free car parking, nice working culture with a good social aspect to the business.
For an informal discussion, please call Tony Baker on 02895 214076. To apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing, @tonybakerIT) and Linkedin.