Senior Software Engineer - Payments - HSM, Visa, Mastercard
Are you an experienced Software Engineer / Architect with experience in payment technologies? Would you like to join rapidly growing consultancy as they engage in new projects with global customers? Would you like to work alongside talented team of engineers in supportive and collaborative environment? Then this is role you might want to discuss further. Be-IT is recruiting for a highly respected and growing software development organisation based 25 minutes from Edinburgh on the train in Fife.
This opportunity will involve key role of Payments Subject Matter Expert responsible for ensuring that product designs and product software correctly define and implement the technical requirements of the payments industry.
- Review and enhance the product requirements (managed via JIRA cloud)
- Advise on requirements prioritisation
- Provide guidance on usability/ operability in the “real world”
- Provide guidance on implementation techniques in the product software
- Participate in product software development, testing and implementation as required.
- Provides guidance and support to more junior engineers.
Primary Skills & Attributes:
- Detailed understanding of the payments market processes.
- Able to accurately communicate technical issues verbally and in writings.
- Adaptable and flexible in approach to providing services across the company.
- Ability to travel occasionally domestically and internationally, including nights or weekends as required.
- Functional and technical expertise
- Technical skills in required third-party software and systems.
- Hands-on experience in one of the following areas;
- HSMs and Cryptography
- Visa and Mastercard Authorisation Networks
- Visa and Mastercard Clearing Networks
- Software Product development/delivery background desirable.
- Operational and Support experience background desirable.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing and @FreddieKydd) and Linked In