Be-IT are working in partnership with the UK’s leading privately owned IT & business consultancy to grow its Software Development practice in Edinburgh. They are evolving part of the business which offers the opportunity to work with a range of diverse technologies across multiple business domains and project environments. Currently looking technologists who enjoy learning, building solutions using industry best practice and employing their development experience to assist in delivering quality solutions for clients.
As a Software Developer you will have the opportunity to deliver a wide range of solutions to a broad spectrum of clients. You will have direct access to clients and will act as a subject matter expert within the development space and working in an agile environment you will deliver rapid and responsive solutions.
Whilst no project, engagement or role is the same, there are core sets of responsibilities for all of our Software Engineers that include:
- Project Delivery: the day-to-day responsibility for technical aspects of a project, both internally and at client sites
- Analysis and Design: understanding of both functional and non-functional requirements to produce well designed software, including the ability to communicate your design to others including clients
- Software Development: construction and testing of software components to a high standard within a team
- Quality Assurance: understanding of system test plans and system testing. Eliciting and documenting System Functional and Non-Functional Requirements
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
Along with a generous basic salary you will also have a number of benefits such as private healthcare and pension.