Are you software developer who would enjoy joining small development team and working alongside more senior developers who will help you build skills and career? Would you enjoy the full responsibility for software development and to be active in future growth of organisation? If so you may want to find out more about this role.
This will be role working in small but growing organisation working on innovative digitisation products for the public sector. You will be one of the main technical resources working closely with project managers and in position to influence future technical strategy and further growth.
- Java 8+
- Spring 5 especially Core, MVC, Tiles, Profiles, Security and JPA/Hibernate modules.
- Modern build and source control tools (Maven, GIT)
- Design for testability (use of test frameworks, unit and integration tests)
- Designing for user experience, as well as the ability to create user-friendly interfaces.
- Creation of responsive designs
About the Role
- Existing and new product development, upgrades, improvements and innovations.
- Liaise directly with clients on development work.
- Provide appropriate support to end-users and clients (shared between team members).
- Personal responsibility for the development and delivery of work as required.
- Document all work carried out in Confluence/Jira.
- Ongoing contributions and ideas to improve the products and technologies used.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills across a wide range of activities from hosting, security, development, support and design.
For immediate consideration, please contact Freddie Kydd via email or call for further discussion.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked