Be-IT Resourcing is working with a growing technology company to source a Software Developer to join team delivering new products in dynamic environment. This will be role working closely with the business and suited to candidate with energy and passion for communicating complex technical ideas to non-technical members of team.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver enhancements to existing and new software solutions.
- Architect and implement efficient, interactive, reusable front-end systems that drive complex data interactions.
- Identify and resolve usability, performance and scalability issues.
- Clearly communicate progress and solutions with management and technical support colleagues.
We are considering candidates with some, or all, of the following:
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- Experience in administering and deploying to cloud based environments like AWS / Azure or similar.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering software projects within a range of methodologies e.g. Scrum, Agile, APM BoK, Prince2
- Enthusiastic about meeting customer needs and appreciate the value of UX and design principles in delivering beautiful intuitive products.
- Metrics driven approach to troubleshooting and diagnosis, making decisions, prioritisation and deployment.
If you want the chance to progress your career in a high paced and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more please call Freddie Kydd.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @FreddieKydd) and Linked In.