Software Developer – Aberdeen – Java, NodeJS, Python, AWS.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced software engineer to join a growing software company based in Aberdeen. You will be building cutting edge applications which integrate with such areas as AI conversational agents ( Siri, Cortana, Google Assistant, Alexa ), BI and RPA tools. You should be keen technologist looking to take a role within a team that ensures that new and cutting edge tools/techniques are used by software development team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Working in a collaborative Agile environment with multi-disciplined teams.
- Experience with defining and building software products
- Working with remote teams and workers
- Solid understanding of Enterprise architecture
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing services, preferably AWS
- Understanding of conversational agents and associated technology stack
- Programming experience in Java, NodeJS, Python
- Strong communication and technical skills
- Problem solving and analytical thinking skills with the ability to approach problems logically and systematically
- Well-organised and a self-starter, having the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Understands the business implications of decisions, the capabilities and limitations of technology
About the Role
- Acquire and maintain an advanced knowledge of the software products at both a functional and architectural level - both current and within the product roadmap
- Design and prototype new integrations in collaboration with others
- Implement your designs to create new capabilities in collaboration with development teams
- Create architectural documentation
For immediate consideration, please contact Freddie Kydd by on 0131 344 4784 for further discussion or apply online.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.