Are you a software developer with interest mathematical areas like statistical modelling? Do you have some experience with Python, F# or R or desire to learn such skills? Would you like to work in a progressive, employee focused environment developing high quality and cutting-edge software? Then this is a role you want to have discussion about!
You will join talented Agile software team in company with offices in both Edinburgh and Glasgow. You will be working on the development of complex Insight and Analytics products.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Designing and implementing systems in a range of programming environments and software platforms (primarily R, .NET, F# and Azure)
Skills and personal characteristics
- Passionate about technology and object-oriented development, having hands-on experience with the .NET technology stack and Python, F# or R
- Experience with Microsoft Azure in a production environment would be an advantage
- Familiar with the entire Software Development Lifecycle
- Flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment
- Confidence to engage constructively in a multi-disciplined team environment
Please apply online for immediate consideration or call Freddie Kydd at Be-IT Resourcing for a confidential conversation.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing, @FreddieKydd) and Linked In.