Be-IT are delighted to be partnering with their long-standing client who is a leading provider of financial controls, regulatory reporting and data management software.
Our client is on the lookout for an experienced .NET Developer to join their existing Product Team based in Edinburgh.
Do you want to work in the Fintech industry in an established environment with an already award-winning product? This could be the job for you.
The day to day
You will be working in a close-knit team delivering software solutions either through creation of programs, configuration and customisation of platforms, or a combination of both.
- Undertake specific assigned tasks e.g. bug fixes, small features and customisations.
- Running of automated and manual tests
- Developing knowledge of the product code base (or its related modules.)
- Developing knowledge of the primary Product Development tools, in particular SQLBUILD and the build process. Able to find and modify tools under guidance.
- Developing knowledge of key product processes, in particular code review, build, and use of version control.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft framework - C# + .NET Framework / .NET Core (or translatable skills from other environments)
- ASP.NET Razor, MVC, web forms
- SQL – SQL Server.
- HTML5, CSS
The role will be on a hybrid model basis with travel to the Edinburgh office required 2 days a week – although fully flexible post COVID19.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced and growing company. To learn more about the role, please contact Zoe Calder on LinkedIn, at email@example.com or on 0141 378 6672.