Be-IT Resourcing is working with a highly successful technology business in rural Angus to source Software Developers to join them as they embark on new, and industry first, software projects. These roles can be at either junior or more experienced level.
In this role you will play an important part in bringing innovative ideas to life in a well-respected, creative and industry awarded tech organisation. As a key member of the organisation you will be responsible for developing, testing, deploying and maintaining web-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Design, develop, test and deploy applications in accordance with established standards.
- Analysing and resolving technical and application problems and providing to support to business users.
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of technical requirements.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time.
- Experience of working with database driven web applications and supporting technologies / tools
- Relational Database (Transact-SQL) / SQL Azure
- Visual studio, SQL Server Management Studio
- Basic understanding of standard systems development lifecycle processes
- Basic understanding of project and development plans and able to work from technical specifications.
- Knowledge and experience of software testing.
- Knowledge and experience of User Interface and User Experience design.
- Good problem analysis and solving skills
- Good interpersonal and team-working skills.
This is a role based in location not reachable by public transport, this position is in a rural location you must have access to your own transport.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing and @FreddieKydd) and Linked In.