Do you want to work with a leading technology team inside a forward-thinking/innovative law firm?
Do you want to work 95% remotely, with only a few days in the office each month for team collaboration days?
Be-IT is working exclusively with one of Scotland's leading law firms looking to recruit a c# developer to its already established development team. This newly created role will assist in the design, development, testing, and maintenance of the application that supports the firm. Working with an experienced team of developers you will:
- Provide development expertise to assist in the development of the firm’s existing and planned systems.
- Provide support, fixes, and upgrades to existing systems.
- Assist with future and existing development; including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
- Focus on providing development of internal systems, and development support to enhance 3rd party systems.
What we’re looking for:
- Database design including an understanding of schema creation and relational database design
- Azure Development
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
If you'd like to discuss in more detail please contact Michael Phair on 07534 454 637 or email Michael.Phair@be-it.co.uk