Salary up to £35,000
They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, flexible and enjoys working in a positive and supportive team environment. This is an opportunity to get involved in an exciting new company with opportunities to develop new skills.
Responsibilities will include some / all of the following depending upon experience.
- Liaise with external suppliers
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Develop new user interfaces
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Day to day operation of systems, including availability, security and data integrity.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Software Engineering degree or similar
- Knowledge of web mark-up (HTML, CSS).
- Understanding of cross browser compatibility issues and solutions.
- Good understanding of an OOP language (eg Java, C#, PHP).
- Solid understanding of structured databases and an ability to write well-formed queries (MySQL / MSSQL).
- Any knowledge of AWS infrastructure would be advantageous.
- Use of version tools such as Git
For immediate consideration, please email your CV or call Simon Allen for further discussion email@example.com