Have you experience leading teams across the full software development lifecycle? Would you enjoy a key role within Agile organisation with a focus on building sustainable software? Would you like opportunity to work with cutting edge Microsoft technologies? Then you may want to hear more about this role.
This is a role leading software development team to ensure solutions are delivered consistently in a timely, cost effective way whilst maintaining the highest levels of quality. It is a delivery focussed role that drives the team’s performance and operational effectiveness. You will lead a multi-disciplined team delivering a variety of systems and tools.
Duties will include:
- Support for day to day people matters, delegating responsibility to team members
- Motivating the team and ensuring a culture that supports achievement of deliverables/milestones
- Managing communications with stakeholders, dependencies and interdependencies between projects
- Ensuring the delivery of new capability from projects is to the appropriate level of quality and in accordance to plan and governance
- Ensuring standard processes are followed (such as Code Review, Retrospectives and other agreed process points)
- Co-ordinating release management and production support activities with wider team
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle and proven success in a delivery leadership role
- Excellent planning, organisational and analytical skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Experience of managing stakeholders at all levels
- First class listening skills to be able to understand client and team needs and influence discussions
- The ability to motivate, engage and lead a multi-skilled team of technical experts
This is role with organisation with offices in both Edinburgh and Glasgow and will offer flexible/hybrid working and excellent benefits package.
If you want the chance to progress your career in a supportive and dynamic environment, then apply for immediate consideration or call for further chat about details.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.