Are you keen to lead a software development team in Glasgow that will be developing a cloud native, greenfield application to be used across the globe?
You'll lead a team of developers that are building Cloud Native applications with a modern Java stack. You'll facilitate Agile delivery and help the team adopt DevOps culture and tooling.
- Experience leading a team / multiple teams of software engineers
- Agile experience
- Ideally from a technical background with Java being the preference.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies / native cloud development - Any provider such as, AWS, GCP, Cloudfoundry, Azure
- Knowledge / experience of DevOps tooling and culture.
- Experience mentoring individuals and helping them to upskill and achieve their goals.
- Willingness to contribute to technical decisions on solution design and technology choices.
You'll be working for a company that turns over billions on a yearly basis and works with brands known the world over. They have been the market leader for nearly 300 years, and continue to invest in the latest technology to stay at the top of their industry.
You'll earn a salary of £72,500 + up to 40% bonus, a big pension, and various other benefits.
If you'd like to hear more, contact me today on 0141 370 9919, or email firstname.lastname@example.org