Software Development Team Leader – Scotland - Excellent Salary + Benefits
Are you an experienced Software Team Lead with real passion for technology and experience working on large and complex projects? Would enjoy working on fast moving Robotic Process Automation projects in one of Scotland’s biggest technology companies? If so you may want to talk to us.
You will join a software development team setting up a new RPA Centre of Excellence, leading a team as it designs, develops and supports robust automated solutions. If you want a role to challenge your skills and accelerate your career then few roles will offer more opportunity.
- Leadership and Management of a growing software development team
- Manging the personal development of a team of software developers
- Vendor and Stakeholder management
- Prioritisation and capacity planning for the team
- Central escalation point for the team, this may include occasional activities outside of regular working hours
- Part of team defining the RPA strategy
- Ensuring best practice for RPA solutions are adhered too with a strong focus on governance
- Extensive experience leading software development teams
- Focus on quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Adaptable to change, open to new ideas, and the ability to take on new responsibilities.
- The ability to make judgement calls on complex issues
- Some technical experience working with RPA technology or strong desire and enthusiasm to develop expertise in this area
In addition to salary, there is the full range of benefits you’d expect from a company of this size and status.
To apply or for further discussion please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing, @FreddieKydd) and Linkedin.