£60,000 - £67,000 – flex
Are you a DevOps Manager looking for your next challenge?
Do you have a background in embedded software development, hardware and or electronics?
Do you want to work with an organisation that is developing medical devices which will transform the healthcare industry?
Be-IT is currently working with a ground-breaking medical technology and manufacturing company. This global organisation is looking to bring on a Software DevOps Manager to lead a DevOps/ Integration team, someone to own the release management process over a number of development sites and someone who understands continuous integration.
The role can be based in Stirling or Eurocentral.
You should have the following skills and experiences:
- Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Proven track record in a Software-related leadership role, including people management.
- Previous hands-on experience in version control (git, github, gerrit), automated build administration (Jenkins, Maven and/or Ansible) and deployment of the infrastructure & software development pipeline and administration tasks.
- Hands-on experience of Software Release Engineering.
- Experience of incorporating automated test frameworks into Jenkins.
- Programming and scripting (Python/Ruby/Perl/Bash) languages for web applications and automation.
- Hands on experience in implementation of Cloud environments across multi-region and zone configuration (AWS, Azure, VMWare, Hyper-V, etc).
- Experience of Microsoft (IIS, Windows, MS SQLServer) & Linux environments (Linux, Ubuntu, RedHat, Zephyr etc.).
If you have a background in embedded software development, hardware and or electronics then that is very beneficial to this role.
Sounds like you and interested in learning more? Apply now or call Alasdair Walker from Be-IT.