A well-known Financial Services organisation are about to embark on one of biggest UK digital transformation projects of the year. As a result, there is a need for software engineer for their city centre offices in Halifax on a permanent basis
We are looking for team players, who enjoy pushing boundaries to produce high quality, efficient and impactful outcomes within a forward-thinking engineering culture. As software engineer who has experience of VB.Net, Java and HTML you will be able to shape the way the client designs, builds, tests and deploys using the latest technology.
Skills should include:
- You’ll have experience of working in a developer/engineer role within a vibrant change team or maybe you’ll just feel that your passion for technology and mix of skills are perfectly aligned to a career in Engineering
- You’ll understand the diversity of banking customer communications & as to how these support day-to-day banking & key life events (such as taking out a Mortgage etc)
- You will be used to working with a variety of tools & will have had exposure to/or an understanding of how to develop in VB.Net, Java, HMTL etc.
- You’ll understand data/databases and be used to working with different data formats & will have a good grasp of how metadata can be used to drive feature functionality
- An understanding of enterprise change management methodologies/processes and a keen desire to learn how to develop within an Agile framework
- You may have worked with industry Customer Communications Management software such as Pitney Bowes Engage One or equivalent or have a solid understanding of how these tools are used
This is an exciting time to join an organisation who are completing restructuring their business model bringing their application development in house.
Please apply online or contact Susie Toner 0131 344 3790 for further details
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry new on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.