Do you enjoy working in an R&D Environment? Would like to work in area where science and coding collide? Would you like to work at company that offers chance to further develop programming skills but also deepen knowledge mathematics, physics or engineering? If so you may want to get in touch for more detail on this opportunity.
About the Role
Opportunity for experienced Software Engineer used to working in R&D type environment. You will be working on complex and scientific software for a broad range of worldwide clients from Edinburgh based development team. You will use your analytical and problem solving nature to get involved in such activities as; software development and design, build, testing, deployment, algorithm development and graphical user interface design.
- Excellent academic background in Computing Science, Physics, Mathematics or Engineering
- Sound programming experience in technologies such as C or C++, .Net, C#, Microsoft SQL server, WinForms, WPF, Fortran
- Excellent numerical, problem solving, and organisational skills.
Additional skills in any of the following also beneficial
- Machine learning and AI
- GUI development using .Net Technologies (C#) or Qt/QML framework, or HTML5
- GPU development for the solution of algorithmic problems (OpenCL, CUDA)
- 2D/3D graphics development; OpenGL, OpenGL Shaders, VTK, OSG, Vulkan
- CI experience; JIRA, TestRail, TFS, Git, Jenkins, csh/bash, batch files, cmake, PowerShell
About the Company
Award winning and market leading engineering company which develops a set of software tools used by clients worldwide. Well established and successful they are looking to add to team of very talented professionals to keep moving forward.
Please apply online or send your CV directly to Freddie Kydd. If you have additional questions and wish to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity, feel free to give Freddie a call for further details.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In