Would you like to work alongside talented team of software engineers on multiple projects for a variety of industries? Would you enjoy true end to end responsibility getting involved in all aspects of project? Then this is role you might want to discuss further.
Be-IT is recruiting for a highly respected and growing software development organisation in the Edinburgh area. This company offers exceptional employee benefits, flexible work hours, harmonious working environment and has a very low staff attrition rate. A great opportunity to join an established, stable and highly experienced development team during a significant period of growth.
We are inviting software engineers with experience in the following to apply:
- Strong working knowledge of C/C++ or C#
- Experience of the full software project management lifecycle
- Knowledge of OO design and development would be an advantage
- Experience in implementing software to meet current industry standards; knowledge of particular safety/quality standards would be desirable
Day to day you will:
- Work alongside software engineers on a wide variety of projects for a wide variety of industry sectors
- Contribute to the development of complex software projects, from design through to implementation and testing
- Ensure your code meets project quality expectations
- Demonstrate a customer centric approach to your work
- Have the opportunity to develop your skills in a structured and supportive environment
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing and @FreddieKydd) and Linked In