Are you looking for a role in Scottish software house that can offer variety, challenges and excellent opportunity to further develop technical skills and career? Would you embrace chance to join small team on an exciting journey? Then you may want to talk to us about this role.
They require someone who is motivated to combine design and programming to create an outstanding user experience. As a growing company, they are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, flexible and enjoys working in a positive and supportive team environment. This is an opportunity to get involved in an exciting new project with opportunities to develop new skills.
Responsibilities will include some / all of the following depending upon experience.
- Product development.
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Develop new user interfaces.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Liaise with external suppliers.
- Day to day operation of systems, including availability, security and data integrity.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Software Engineering degree or similar.
- Knowledge of web mark-up, (HTML, CSS).
- Understanding of cross browser compatibility issues and solutions.
- Good understanding of an OOP language (eg Java, C#, PHP).
- Solid understanding of structured databases and an ability to write well-formed queries (MySQL / MSSQL).
- Any knowledge of AWS infrastructure would be advantageous.
- Use of version tools such as Git.
- A keen interest in software with a willingness to learn.
- Should enjoy working with code and have a desire to build, test and fix things.
- Flexible and adaptable when working within a small team.
- Excellent communicator.
- Good initiative.
This is role with company based in Dundee but is open to flexible working with only occasional visits to office required.
For immediate consideration, please email your CV or call Freddie Kydd for further discussion
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and LinkedIn