Software Engineer – Edinburgh
Are you a C++ software developer looking for a challenging project where you can make real contribution? Would you like to work in an R&D focussed environment delivering cutting edge software? Then this is a role you want to have discussion about!
This role is for a passionate Software Developer looking to work in a ‘modern’ C++ role, delivering new features in an agile development environment. You will join core development team at Edinburgh based company with global customers. You will be in team developing in a Windows environment working on such areas as the UI and also designing and developing new features.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first? Call Freddie Kydd at Be-IT Resourcing. Alternatively, you can apply online for immediate consideration.
- Computing related degree
- Experience of C++11 or 14, or experience of C++03 and eager to take advantage of new standards
- Quick learner and committed to expanding your technical knowledge
- Passionate about developing stable, user-friendly software
- Keen to work as part of a collaborative, agile team
- Windows desktop application development
- MFC, Boost, STL
- Network communication protocols such as SOAP, HTTP, REST, ONVIF
- Performance and scalability of large scale, distributed systems
- Multi-threaded software development
- CppUnit, TDD
Please apply online for immediate consideration or call Freddie Kydd at Be-IT Resourcing for a confidential conversation.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.