Want to work alongside a talented team of software engineers on interesting projects using the latest kit in a cool office space?
Be-IT is working exclusively with an established technology business based in the heart of Dundee to find a .NET Developer who is open to adding C++ to their tool box. This is a rare opportunity for a driven and ambitious Developer to be part of an innovative and industry awarded company as they embark on their next big project. If you don’t have experience with C++, this multi-talented development team will support and train you.
In this job you will be part of a small and established team of IT professionals developing solutions for a wide range of blue chip clients across the globe. You will have access to the latest hardware and software, work from a fantastic office close to both train and bus stations and be part of the next chapter in this company’s expansion plans.
- Participate in software design meetings and develop high quality, object orientated, testable source code
- Assume ownership of development tasks assigned and strive to deliver results on time
- Contribute to software release, support, maintenance and documentation
- Act as 3rd level support for released software
- Actively participate and promote Agile development within the team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for emerging technologies and willingness to embrace new skills
- Strong technical C# skills
- Database development experience
- MS Entity Framework
- Agile methodology experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
- C++ is highly desirable but full training will be given
- An understanding of development within an MVC environment is highly desirable
For a strictly confidential conversation please call Freddie Kydd on 0131 344 4784 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@BEITresourcing @FreddieKydd) and Linked In
.NET / C# / SQL / MySQL / C++ / MVC / Entity / software / engineer / programmer / developer