Software Engineer – Edinburgh
Are you an experienced software developer looking to work on product used by customers across the world? Would you like to work in an R&D focused environment developing high quality and cutting-edge software? Then this is a role you want to have discussion about!
You will join Software team at Edinburgh based company with global customers. The role involves learning about third party products and their APIs, then designing and implementing integration software to connect systems. You will be joining a team that values communication, quality, agiluity and mentoring.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first? Call Freddie Kydd at Be-IT Resourcing. Alternatively, you can apply online for immediate consideration.
- Practical software engineer with industry experience developing services in C#/.NET
- Proven organisational skills, and an ability to plan and estimate tasks
- Ability to understand complex distributed systems and an interest in learning about different products
- Passionate about software development and emerging technologies
- Keen to work as part of a collaborative agile team.
Please apply online for immediate consideration or call Freddie Kydd at Be-IT Resourcing for a confidential conversation.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing, @FreddieKydd) and Linked In.