Great opportunity to join large software development team working on international projects in a supportive and professional environment.
Be-IT Resourcing's client is a well-established and global technology organisation in South Fife close to both train and bus connections. This respected company is looking for a senior object-oriented developer to work within a talented agile delivery team responsible for all aspects of the development lifecycle.
You will be joining a team at the start of an exciting journey as they work on products used on global stage. As well as day to day project work you will have opportunities to contribute to the journey, helping shape future strategy. As a senior member of the team you will use your experience and knowledge to lead and mentor other members of the development team. This will require self-motivated, driven candidates who are curious, eager and ready to solve technical challenges whilst taking pride in what they produce within a flexible working environment.
- Object oriented programming, C++ is the language of many of our systems, but we are also interested in hearing about your experiences with other object-oriented languages such as Java. If you don’t speak our language yet then we can fast track you to where you need to be.
- Curiousity and an aptitude for problem solving is key. Creating valuable customer outcomes through solving complex technical challenges in the most effective way is at the heart of what we do.
- Not a must have but if you got more in your armoury from working in Andriod, iOS, embedded systems, automated testing, databases or networking then it would be great to hear your story.
- This role is a senior position, and as such we are looking for candidates who have led or held a senior position within a software development team. If this isn’t you yet we are also hiring mid-level developers, so we’d still be interested to hear from you and maybe we could help you grow into that next level.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Writing and review of quality, fit for purpose code
- Be a key team player in agile roadmap teams inputting to all aspects of the software lifecycle
- Bring your skills, experiences and ideas to shape our continuous improvements.
- Mentor and lead other team members
For immediate consideration call for further discussion or apply online.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @FreddieKydd) and Linked In.