Software Engineer in Test - Aberdeen
Fantastic opportunity for an Automated Testing professional to join a growing software company based in Scotland. As part of a growing team, you will be responsible for software quality, interpreting requirements to design test solutions for all features and APIs, developing and running tests, as well as reporting on results. Working on AI solutions as part of development team in a collaborative environment, you will need development experience, as well as a good knowledge of testing.
To succeed in this role you will need to problem solving ability and a willingness to learn. You will have the willingness to “try-to-break” systems and find defects and the ability to create and maintain a reliable set of tests which ensure new features are tested for regressions.
- Development experience using scripting and/or object-oriented languages
- Knowledge of software testing process
- Knowledge of testing frameworks
- Working with Lean/Agile methodologies
- Understanding of source control and release management
About the Role
- Design and build test applications for testing AI systems, including scripting and coding test solutions
- Development and maintenance of a regression test suite for AI systems
- Test APIs and system sub-components
- Responsibility for improving and maintaining software quality
- Design, create and execute tests, from unit to system level
- Assess test results and communicate issues
- Work collaboratively with developers
- Contribute to test process improvement
This is role at software house with vibrant and cosmopolitan environment. They have an office in Aberdeen but would be open to largely remote working with trips to the office 3 to 4 days a month for meetings with team, social events etc.
For immediate consideration, please contact Freddie Kydd for further discussion or apply online.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.