Software Engineering Project Manager - 6 month fixed term contract
Be-IT Resourcing are currently working with a large software and analytics company based in Glasgow.
We are looking for a Software Engineering Project Manager for a 6-month fixed term contract, this may be extended.
As a Software Engineering Project Manager within our clients work force management organization, you will be responsible for managing schedules, budgets, and vendors for a large, transformational project.
Candidates will work in close collaboration with various cross-functional engineering and design teams, vendors, and contractors
We will be looking for you to drive project development; defining scope of work, schedule, and budget. Identify and prioritise project tasks and risks, coordinate design process to ensure design meets intended project goals. Drive suppliers / vendors, integrating their deliverables and schedules into project. Track and manage overall project budget and capitalization.
Understand and communicate complex, technical, engineering issues. Coordinate project reviews; communicating project status and top engineering issues to project team and management
Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of ambiguity. Detailed project tracking experience and record of meeting deliverables. Experience interfacing with operations team, vendors and contractors and employees at all levels
- Experience working across all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle including 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager or Team Leader.
- Ability to manage and conduct resource requirements analysis.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of complex product development processes.
- Contact Centre industry Experience is desirable
- Strong engineering / technical background
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology, or comparable experience is essential
- Project Management accreditation e.g. PRINCE2, PMI is desirable.
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @PhilpAlastair) and LinkedIn