Software Marketing Specialist – Dundee
Do you have experience working in software development and talent for communicating with other software developers? Would you enjoy the buzz of working in fast moving software house digitally marketing cutting edge products? Would you like to work in collaborative environment where your ideas and marketing wizardry will make real difference to the journey of the company? Then get in touch this may be role for you.
This is an opportunity with Dundee based software house developing web and portal based applications in Agile and open environment. You will join a Digital Sales team working in collaboration with other key teams (Marketing, Engineering, User Experience) to identify and develop strategies for their customer acquisition channels.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first? Call Freddie Kydd at Be-IT Resourcing. Alternatively, you can apply online for immediate consideration.
For this role candidates will require:
- This role is all about telling customers how great the product is, to do this you will need both passion for and knowledge of software development. Previous experience as a software developer is essential.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You will be able to communicate confidently with a technical audience and have a knack for helping people to grasp complex subjects quickly.
- Experience of working within a Software as a Service business.
- You will have strong analytical skills that allow you to solve problems as part of a cross-functional team.
- Experience of engaging with developers in face to face situations (Speaking Engagements, Conference Attendance, Hackathons) to supplement online marketing efforts.
- Experience of working in a lean/agile environment.
- Experience of working with and nurturing user communities.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing, @FreddieKydd ) and Linked In (Be-IT Resourcing).