Software Product Champion - Scotland
Would you like to join software house in a small but growing team of technical experts where no two days will be the same? Are you someone who has the experience to liaise closely with clients to ensure software products are operating at an optimum? Can you motivate colleagues towards achieving project objectives, providing the link between the client and the technology? Then you will want to discuss this role with us.
You will be joining a software house that boasts a portfolio of large clients who trust and respect the development team explicitly. They have an excellent team ethos and supportive working environment so are looking for someone with excellent client facing communication skills who believes in team spirit and a positive approach to their work.
You will tasked with working alongside clients to increase the number of users utilising this companies products. This role will involve a mix of working from home and travel to client sites on occasion.
Responsibilities will include:
- Understanding user's requirements & feeding back to product owner.
- Communicating better understanding of the app's capabilities to end users and senior management within clients.
- Use of form design tool to produce forms to better support rollout of app.
- To identify any weaknesses in the app or approach and to identify any new opportunities.
- Support and administration of app.
- To produce or assist with production of blog articles and website content.
- A background in data reporting tools.
- An NHS or clinical background would be desirable but not required.
- Comfortable with producing form-type layouts in Word, Publisher or similar tool to a professional standard.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with voice conference facilities.
- Personable and happy to engage with clients at all levels from end user to senior management.
- Willingness to travel - occasional to frequent travel to all parts of Scotland is part of this position.
Working conditions & style
This is a largely remote position so good time management is a must. The team is based around central Scotland and meets up regularly for team meetings. They make great use of collaboration tools such as video conferencing so you’ll never feel isolated. You will be working within a small team who are passionate about providing a good service to the product’s user base. If you can be as passionate you’ll fit in well!
For immediate consideration, please email your CV or call Freddie Kydd for further discussion
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked