Software Support Analyst – Aberdeen
Do you have experience in Applications Support and keen interest in language for both programming and communication ? Then this may be a role that would you would like to discuss !
Fantastic opportunity for experienced Software Support Analyst to join growing team at exciting time. As a Software Support Analyst, you will work with leading technologies and software development team to support customers and users, helping to determine the direction and success of this growing software house. You will join team of talented IT professionals who are excited by cutting edge technology and are looked for like minded individual to continue progress forward. This will be role for those with an analytical mind who enjoy problem solving in small teams.
About the role;
- Handle users’ requests for assistance
- Analyse software issues raised by users and propose solutions
- Log customer feedback and feature requests
- Responding to user inquiries within the timeframe agreed in SLAs
- Manage and document software support activities using service desk system
- Develop support procedures
- Create and maintain knowledge base for support issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field and commercial experience in similar role.
- Strong communication and technical skills
- Problem solving and analytical thinking skills with the ability to approach problems logically and systematically
- Desire to learn new skills and continuously look to improve own abilities
- Experience working with Business Intelligence tools
- Experience of coding and/or software testing
- Able to work with remote teams and workers, independently or as part of a team
- Use of service desk support systems ( e.g Zendesk, FreshDesk, Liveagent, Zohodesk )
Please send your CV or call Freddie Kydd in order to be considered for this great opportunity.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@BEITresourcing) and Linked In