Software Test Analyst – Agile, Automation - Aberdeen
Fantastic opportunity for experienced Software Test Analyst to join growing team at exciting time. You will be responsible for designing test solutions, interpreting business requirements to create tests for all features, running tests and reporting on results. This will involve both manual and automated testing. They are looking for tester with automation experience that can join team of talented IT professionals. They need candidates who are excited by cutting edge technology, this will be role for those with an analytical mind who enjoy problem solving in small teams.
- Knowledge of software testing practices and toolsets for both manual and automated testing
- Computing related degree
- Experience in Agile environments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Some exposure to Java, Selenium, SQL, Scripting, Python, Robot or Selenium
About the role;
- Contribute to Test Strategy for client projects
- Interact with clients during UAT
- Design, create and execute tests, both manual and automated
- Assess test results and communicate issues
- Report on test progress
- Work collaboratively with developers
Please send your CV or call Freddie Kydd in order to be considered for this great opportunity.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@BEITresourcing) and Linked In