Business Analyst (Contract - 6 months) – Edinburgh
Be-IT are looking for a skilled business analyst, who has a solid understanding of robotic process automation (RPA) products, technology and upcoming trends required for an exciting project for a major UK bank. You will have knowledge of various technologies used in business process transformation such artificial intelligence (AI), natural language processing(NLP), cognitive computing, machine learning, pattern matching and analytics.
- Create/Review Initial process assessment (IPA) documents, Process design and Solution design and Business Case documents. Moreover, responsible for presenting business case to stakeholders
- Creation of RPA TO-BE process design in the context of the client's environment, requirements and financial
- Lead client interactions/design workshops with various business functions within the organization
- Responsible to manage the relationship with various functions/franchises within the organisation
- Responsible to onboard business and technology stakeholders to the automation journey and inculcate cultural change to adapt automation
- Knowledge of Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath or Openspan
- Understanding of lifecycle and governance of RPA projects
Candidates should be able to demonstrate experience of RPA solution design within the financial services sector. This role is based in Edinburgh, however can offer flexible working where you can work from home two days per week.
This is an urgent role, to apply please send your CV to Susie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Susie on 0131 344 4790
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.