Be-IT is currently working with a Consultancy who are looking to revolutionise the industry with their unique approach and are about to embark on an exciting array of projects across the UK.
They have had great success within the London market in the Financial Services and Utilities space and are looking forward to expanding their reach within the UK.
Lead large scale data, system integration and business transformation projects for our clients. Cultivate and use your knowledge of leading edge products and technology, coupled with industry and business skills, to influence clients. The primary focus is on developing solutions from the customer’s perspective. The ability to glean customer pain points and gains is required. Assist in mapping out customers’ needs from a technical point of view. Deliver solutions in response to specific business opportunities. Specify and design end to end solutions considering the architecture for systems, data management, infrastructure, integration etc. Select appropriate solution design standards, methods and tools, in line with the IT architecture strategy. Review existing system designs to ensure a selection of technology and architectures are applied effectively
- 5+ years’ work experience in full systems development as an architect within a consultancy/SI or Commercial
- Previous experience in solution architecture design
- Understanding of industry trends, technologies and best practices
- Relevant IT accreditations or certifications, particularly architecture related
- Strong understanding in relational data structures, data warehousing concepts and practices
- Experience in management of database and repository design, infrastructure, integration, network and information security
- Advance knowledge of application development framework, architecture and design standards
If you are interested in finding out more about this position please apply online or apply directly to email@example.com
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing and LinkedIn