Solution Architect – Google Cloud Platform - Scotland
Are you an Architect with experience of delivery on a GCP Project? Would like to use that experience in large and complex environment on exciting Big Data and Cloud projects? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
Be-IT Resourcing is working with one of Scotland’s biggest, fastest moving and complex technology organisations to source a Solutions Architect top work on Google Cloud Platform projects.
- Develop, deliver and enforce a long-term platform architecture capable of supporting and sustaining complex analytical and reporting needs, strategies and goals.
- Be responsible for the technical architecture blueprint, including platform configuration, standards and the development tool chain. Ensure there is clear current architecture, target architecture and the iterative steps.
- Work with third party suppliers including Google to deliver increments to the platform
- Analytical activities relating to the implementation of proofs of concept and technical trials.
- Further iterate the operating blue book for platforms, incorporating the appropriate governance model for internal teams and third parties
- Supplier management
- Platform and tool analysis
- Stakeholder management
We are considering candidates with the following:
- Previous delivery on a Google Could Platform project
- Technical skills in Big Data and Cloud platforms used by a large enterprise for Data and Analytics.
- Certifications in Google Cloud Platform is desirable but not essential.
- A very good technical awareness of technology and associated trends with a track record of keeping skills up to date as technologies change and evolve.
- Knowledge of the principles governing best practice in Platform Architecture, Management & Governance.
- Expertise in the build of data and analytics capability on a Google Cloud Platform to create a ‘data platform as a service’.
- An in-depth understanding of the challenges faced throughout the technology lifecycle.
- Ability to ‘think outside the box’ to come up with pragmatic solutions
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more please call Freddie Kydd.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @FreddieKydd) and Linked In.