Solutions Support Engineer - Fife
Would you enjoy a technically varied role working with customers across Europe? Would you like a role which tests your analytical and problem solving skills on a daily basis? Then you may want to discuss this role in more detail.
About the role
As a customer facing representative of the company you will have excellent communication skills, the ability to think independently and be able to solve technical issues, all with the minimum of fuss.
You will manage support requests in line with customer SLA's ensuring a timely resolution to issues and remain focused on providing regular progress reports to customers. You will work closely with internal departments to introduce solutions for new managed services customers and suggest process improvements to the team. Establishing good working relationships with customers and anticipating any technical problems they could have is an important part of this position.
You will work on a project basis on the configuration and integration of applications with duties including preparing test environments for systems.
- Development or technical support experience within Service Level Agreements
- Exposure of supporting applications on Linux and Windows OS, iOS, Android, WinCE or Webservices
- Software configuration & troubleshooting
- Technical customer documentation creation and maintenance
- Network infrastructure knowledge
- Be proactive, dedicated and have a thorough approach to tasks
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills
Working from a modern open-plan office, close to both train and bus stations, you will be given the opportunity to expand on your existing skills and be part of a supportive and well established team of IT professionals.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing and @FreddieKydd) and on Linked In.