Are you a well versed SQL Developer? Are you looking to work with a Global Organisation with incredible potential?
We are looking for SQL Developers who will be able to shape the way the company deploys and manage services using cutting edge technology.
- You will be accountable for the delivery of live services in accordance with governance practices
- Produce and maintain application code
- You'll own service delivery of projects and continuous improvement pipeline
- Perform unit and integration testing of code, offer support and ensure defects are resolved.
- Build capability across colleagues, partners and other suppliers to ensure delivery of services
- Sound decision-making abilities when faced with complex demands and issues that can, and will, arise throughout the delivery of services
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills with high attention to detail
- A strong understanding of SQL, TSQL development skills and proven SQL Server 2016 performance tuning skills.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the different departments - identify support issues & opportunities for improving processes
- Ensure appropriate service documentation & agreed processes are followed
- Strong knowledge of the software development life-cycle from design, build to production
It would be advantageous if you had knowledge of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and/or Micro Services web architecture.
The key to being successful in this role is having a passion for technology, an aptitude for problem-solving and improving the service delivery coupled with excellent clear, concise communication skills.
If this is for you, please contact me on 0141 286 4092 or firstname.lastname@example.org