Do you want to work with an exciting services company who are currently building in Edinburgh?
This is a great opportunity for a Support Technician to be engaged in an extensive ICT portfolio covering Hosted and On-Premise Solutions for businesses.
This Connectivity portfolio uniquely positions them to provide Hosted IT & Telephony Services (fully supported from Datacentre to Desktop) and we are looking for the right individual to join the support team in Edinburgh. Technical staff will provide Remote Support to our clients across Scotland. On-Site support is also required when necessary. In addition to support, technical staff are involved in configuring and installing the IT, Telecom and Connectivity solutions we deliver to our clients.
- Ability to demonstrate your passion for Technical Support
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft PC (Windows 7/10) and Active Directory
- Able to work under pressure and to use your initiative
- Possess a professional attitude towards your work
- Be a clear and conscientious communicator
- Terminal Services / Citrix Experience
- Working knowledge of Server OS (2008 R2 / 2012 R2 / 2016), Microsoft Exchange and Group Policy
- IP Telephony Experience
Please apply online for immediate consideration.