Are you a passionate IT Systems Professional looking to work as part of a Network and Infrastructure team where you will be able to work with the latest technologies and further your career? Are you looking for a role where you can make a real impact?
How would you like to be part of a global organisation, who also happen to be one of Scotland's biggest technology success stories, where you will get the chance to improve and maintain an IT network?
Are you the type of person that relishes a challenge and is motivated by providing an excellent level of service? If that sounds like you then this is the role for you! Our client is looking for experienced IT Systems Administrators to provide 3rd line server, storage, device and services maintenance across their network.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience with Linux technologies
- Experience administrating Apache Tomcat
- Virtualisation experience (ideally) using VMWare
- Experience of enterprise level storage and backup solutions.
- Solid understanding of network technologies such as LAN/WAN, DNS, DHCP.
- Exposure to working in a large scale
- Supporting Web (HPE) and Database servers in highly available configurations
In order to be successful, you will need a can-do attitude and a pro-active approach to problem solving.
As well as a fantastic salary of up to £55,000 you will also receive 30 days’ annual leave, parking on site and an excellent working environment. Apply now for immediate consideration or contact me on Ainsley.email@example.com or 0141 378 6676