Are you a Systems Administrator looking for your next challenge?
Do you want to work with an organisation that is developing medical devices which will transform the healthcare industry?
Be-IT is currently working with a ground-breaking medical technology and manufacturing company. This global organisation is looking to bring on a Systems Administrator to ensure the IT business systems and infrastructure enables the company to accomplish its global growth plans.
The role will be based in Stirling
You should have the following skills and experiences:
- Hold an IT related qualification.
- A proven track record as a Systems Administrator.
- Working knowledge of network monitoring tools.
- A proven ability to remain flexible in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and influence a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Established and hands-on experience of administration of O365 tenant, including Auto-Pilot and InTune.
- Previous experience administrating a corporate network across regionally disperse locations to include;
- Handling business critical system outages.
- Working knowledge of data/backup recovery systems.
- Defining, implementing and improving IT policies and processes.
- Strong experience of managing, upgrading, maintaining windows PC, Laptop and Server environments.
- Experience in cloud infrastructure AWS and/or Azure.
- A full UK driving license.
Sounds like you and interested in learning more? Apply now or call Alasdair Walker from Be-IT.