We are looking for an experienced software developer to join our client's automation team within their overall TPA development team in Glasgow. You’ll play a pivotal role in the creation of calculations that will be support their Digital Transformations project. It’s a great opportunity to take on bigger responsibilities, build on your existing experience, develop new skills and be part of a high-profile transformational business project.
Role will involve;
- Develop automation solutions with our current system to transfer current calculations as part of our digital transformations project.
- Work as part of an overall project to ensure deadline are met.
- Provide documented self-testing for each release.
- Provide support for the Systems analysts within the team, this includes initial specifications.
- Creation of documentation and code annotation that are compliant with best practices.
We are considering candidates with:
- An object orientated programming language
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Use of source control system, such as azure
- Ideally experience working within the financial services industry however not necessary.
- Pragmatic problem solver, focussed on providing solutions and results
- Driven by meeting deadlines and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- A great communicator
If you want the chance to use your skills and experience in a supportive and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration or give me a shout on 0131 344 4789 or email me at email@example.com.