Be-IT Resourcing is working with a highly successful technology business on the outskirts of Aberdeen to source a Systems Analyst to join them as they embark on new, and industry first, software projects.
In this role you will play an important part in bringing innovative ideas to life in a well-respected, creative and industry awarded tech organisation. As a key member of the organisation you will be responsible for defining and analysing system problems and designing robust solutions. This will require an excellent understanding of software requirements analysis that meet business needs and the ability to produce high quality specifications, proposals and reports.
- Define requirements / deliverable specifications for complex software programming applications. (both new and existing)
- Resolve complex issues relating to business requirements and objectives.
- Analyse, design and develop modifications to existing systems to enhance performance and functionality.
- Interface with end-users, clients, business leads, and software developers
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time.
- Degree educated in computing relevant subject.
- Excellent understanding of requirements analysis & design, business modelling.
- Capable of producing high quality requirements specifications and project feasibility reports.
- Liaising extensively with external or internal clients.
- Good understanding of project management and development plans.
- Excellent understanding of systems development lifecycle processes.
- Experience of working with web-based applications.
- Experience working with the Azure Cloud Platform
- Modelling languages / UML
- Excellent problem analysis and solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Good understanding of working with database driven web applications and supporting technologies / tools
This is a role based in location not easiest reached by public transport, a valid driving license and access to own transport might also be highly desirable.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing and @FreddieKydd) and Linked In.