Interested in the renewable energy industry? Would you like to join an organisation that has a huge portfolio of UK and European wind farms and has huge expansion plans? If so this is an exciting time to join.
We are looking for systems engineers who can work as part of a small team, managing key business systems, ideally you well have a broad general background in systems which would cover infrastructure, compliance, security and a little cloud exposure.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate experience of the following:
- Manage, monitor and administrate the day to day operation of the company’s infrastructure
- Ensure the highest levels of availability and increase the reliability of the IT infrastructure
- Lead the hardware refresh policy for infrastructure
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e. ISO27001, NIS Directive)
- Play a key role in the development of the Information Security Management System
- Set the standard for new ways of working including championing best IT practices to maximise productivity across the business
- Develop and improve process and procedures to drive the efficiency and scalability of the IT support function
- Play a key role in the testing and improvement of the Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity procedures
- Monitor and respond to alerts to potential security issues working with expert external partners as required
- Support the development of an information security management system
- Work with external experts to conduct annual cyber security audits
It would be advantageous if you had any knowledge of the following,
- Experience of being a system administrator
- Networking (WAN, LAN and MPLS)
- Previous experience with different communications protocols and communication technologies (i.e. ADSL, fibre)
- Experience of managing IT projects
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement projects
- Highly motivated to deliver results and go the extra mile to meet deadlines
- Cloud experience#
- Database experience
- Knowledge of SCADA systems highly advantageous
In return you will joining a growing organisation, who can support training and development coupled with a fantastic salary, benefits and bonus.
Please apply online or call Neil on 0131 344 4783 for further information.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beIT) and Linked In