Up to £350 per day
Term: 3 Months
Location: Dundee preferred (May be based in Edinburgh/Aberdeen however travel will be expected to the Dundee office at crucial parts of the project)
An exciting opportunity for an engineer, experienced with all aspects of Active Directory implementation (OU structure, Group Policy, Role Based Access Controls implementation, trusts and services, user migration) responsible for the delivery of an Active Directory and Windows Server environment.
This person must be an Active Directory and Microsoft Windows Server technology engineer with proven experience of implementation and migration.
Responsibilities will include:
- Operating System installation and configuration
- Migration of Microsoft DNS/DHCP, Print Services, File Services, etc.
- Implementation of internal certificate authority, Windows Deployment Services and Key Management Services
- Implementation of Group Policy
- Implementation of Role Based Access Control for Active Directory administration
- Support migration of all staff to new domain infrastructure
- Ensure active directory and security best practices are being adhered to throughout the implementation
- Recommend solutions as appropriate
Must possess proven experience working with the following:
- Windows Server infrastructure
- Active Directory and supporting services (Certificate Services, Deployment Services, KMS, etc.)
- Strong understanding of architecting and configuring Microsoft Windows OS technology including AD Forests, Domains, Trusts, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy and Organizational Units
- Problem solving based on experience with the technology
- Strong record of operational success managing Microsoft Active Directory services
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate preferable – experience with Active Directory, Azure AD, PKI, etc. a plus
- AWS or Azure experience preferable
- Strong scripting skills (Powershell preferably)
- 2+ years’ experience in in an IT engineering role with active directory implementation experience a must
If you feel you would be a good match for this role, please apply below or get in touch with Paul Strachan on 0131 344 4789.