Are you passionate about resolving IT issues for internal users in a quick and friendly manner?
Do you want to work for a large company with over 4000 staff and lots of promotion prospects?
If so, Be-IT are recruiting on behalf of a multinational Glasgow-based client who are looking for a Financial Systems Support Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. This role would be ideal for someone with some commercial experience looking to progress their career in IT / Application Support.
In this role you will work with the business and assist in defining and delivering the organisations strategy and processes whilst also ensuring critical business systems are available 24/7 and the business has a stable platform for day to day tasks.
You will be expected to provide first line support for all financial applications. Track calls through IT Service Desk and ensure incidents are resolved within agreed SLAs, Maintain data integrity though daily reconciliations using System Reports, SQL to investigate variances, Test application upgrades, check functionality and deploy in line with firm's change control policy.
- Proven track record of working with and understanding of Finance processes
- Advanced analytical and financial skills
- Ability to work under pressure, deal with tight deadlines and demonstrate flexibility as required to perform the role
- Ability to complete set tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to communicate orally or in writing, confident telephone manner, tactful and diplomatic when under pressurised situations
In return, you will be offered an extremely competitive salary, flexible working from home options, pension, and loads of other great benefits including medical insurance, gym membership and more. Apply or contact Sinead.Dewar@Be-IT.co.uk for more information