Are you an experienced client facing technical account manager looking to move into an exciting new role with a growing technology organisation in West Lothian? Are you a proactive person keen to work progressive environment with exciting global clients? Then you may want to hear more about this role.
The this role will involve maintaining client relationships through processing client requests, resolving client inquiries, and maintaining up-to-date client information and documentation.
This includes planning, scheduling, and managing project activities in collaboration with technical developers, and applying technical and managerial skills as needed to satisfy project requirements.
You must be able to cultivate and maintain excellent relationships with clients to build client loyalty and retention while promoting increased usage and adoption of products. Excellent time management and organizational skills are vital to completing projects on a given deadline.
Duties will include:
- First-level support for clients
- Host client meetings for ongoing and prospective projects
- Ensure completion of deliverables and adherence to timelines
- Track milestones and timelines across projects and institute necessary work flow
- Analyze and resolve issues that have the potential to jeopardize performance and/or ability to meet agreed-upon deliverables
- Work directly with the Global Director of Operations on various projects
- Identify, establish, and cultivate business relationships
- Effectively demonstrate detailed product knowledge and value of the software
- Bachelor's Degree, technical or business area preferred
- Experience doing technical client support with international clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong client service acumen
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Must be highly skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in multiple projects
- Willingness to learn, take initiative, and grasp financial and technical topics is critical
This is role with organisation with offices in outside Edinburgh and will offer some flexible/hybrid working and excellent package.
If you want the chance to progress your career in a supportive and dynamic environment, then apply for immediate consideration or call for further chat about details.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.