Infrastructure Architect (MS tech stack)
Home based with site visits across Scotland
£65K + benefits
We are looking for a talented infrastructure technical architect for an exciting and varied role, you will be customer facing with solid architecture, design and implementation experience. The role involves producing high level and low-level designs and providing guidance and support for transition, transformation, and delivery on a variety of initiatives such as SAN migrations, data centre moves, server-based computing, Cloud Integration such as Azure and Office 365 and desktop transformation technologies such as VDI and application virtualisation.
- Demonstrable experience reviewing and creating design documents as a subject matter expert for infrastructure solutions.
- Technical design, configuration, and implementation expertise within large-scale Transformations and Migrations.
- Expertise in two or more of the core Microsoft Products (AD, SQL Server, SCCM/WSUS/MDT, App-V/VDI, Hyper-V, Exchange, Lync, SharePoint and Forefront), VMware or Citrix in a highly resilient environment is desirable.
- Strong knowledge and experience with infrastructure architecture, implementation and support expertise.
- Expert technical and technical leadership skills.
- Technical risk identification and management.
- Strong stakeholder management and excellent communication skills.
The company pride themselves on employee development. They offer an abundance of training, career progression and fully support candidates career aspirations.
Please apply online or send your CV directly to Susie Toner, alternatively, give Susie a call for further details and a confidential discussion.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In