Data Steward – 6 Month Contract
Urgent role Immediate start available
I have an exciting role for a Technical data Steward to work on a data migration project in Glasgow, the project is migrating data for Finance, CRM and Order Cash/Order management. You will be accountable for completing metadata profiling, data quality profiling and supporting data cleansing and solution design for data migration.
- Assess Informatica Data Quality Management Tools
- Survey/catalogue legacy data (metadata profiling)
- Execute data quality profiling
- Complete impact assessments for data cleansing activities
- Work with business data stewards to implement data quality measures and perform data cleansing
- Support solution design work for data migration
- Deliver outputs on time to a consistently high standard
- Identify and manage risks and issues
Key Technical skills
- Demonstrable experience in Technical Data Steward roles or similar technical data roles
- Expertise around source systems, ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) processes, data stores, data warehouses, and business intelligence tools
- Experience of Informatica Data Quality Services or other similar tools
- Experience Oracle / SQL Server DBMS
- Strong experience and competence of working on complex client facing programmes, therefore experience of working for a professional services / consulting organisation required
- Exceptional interpersonal, influencing and communication skills. Able to engage multiple senior client stakeholders and reach a consensus to drive out decisions
- Must be a self-starter able to operate within programmes with a high level of uncertainty
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
This role will be based in Glasgow with some ad-hoc travel to London.
Please apply online or send your CV directly Susie.Toner@be-it.co.uk call on Susie 0131 344 4790 for further details and immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.