Technical Engineer – Mobile Applications - Edinburgh
Are you passionate about mobile technologies and willing to communicate that passion? Would you enjoy role that involved some development, integration projects and communicating with other developers? If you enjoy technical writing and exposition on technical subjects then you might want to find out more about this role!
This will be Edinburgh city centre based role in start-up environment working with talented team of engineers on cutting edge products. You should have good understanding of mobile/API technologies and markets. Ideally you would also have some experience in marketing technical products through digital channels but this is not essential. This role will involve;
- Developing technical integrations of the company’s product with various mobile development frameworks and backend web and API management technologies
- Publishing and maintaining code for integrations
- Providing some first line support to customers on integration aspects
- Blogging about technical integrations
- Speaking at developer meetups and conferences
- Creation of technical marketing content
- Development background with a familiarity across a range of mobile and web technologies
- A passion for communication with the developer community
- Knowledge of the trends in mobile and API security
- Implementation experience of web technologies
- Proven technical writing and presentation skills
- Ideally some experience in developing apps or backend APIs
- A strong team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
Fantastic opportunity to join company working on cutting edge technology at exciting time in key role for their future growth. Feel free to get in touch on 0131 344 4784 for further discussion of details.
For immediate consideration, please email your CV or apply online.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.