Be-IT are currently working with a large Analytics company who are looking for a Technical Team Leader. The Technical Team Leader will be responsible for delivering high-quality product features and for providing technology leadership for our client’s solution as an architect and a hands-on developer.
Responsibilities will include delivering product features and components in line with high standards for security, scalability, redundancy, resiliency, and serviceability. This position requires close collaboration with global architecture team and other product architects on key strategic cross-functional sub-systems and functions to ensure consistent architecture across our product portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have great empathy for the customer and end user, an understanding of the competitive landscape, outstanding communication skills, demonstrated track record of recent experience and success leading architecture of a complex product solutions, experience working with large globally distributed team, and experience with integration of various product platforms.
The role includes
- Leading, inspiring and being a champion for the team at a technical level
- As a technical lead and architect, deliver high-quality, robust, and scalable software solutions
- Providing hands-on architecture leadership, guidance and mentoring to distributed engineering teams
- Be an evangelist and strong communicator of the architectural blueprint of our product to build solutions that fit our customer’s needs
- Serve as a leader for the company’s product architecture strategy
- Mentor team members, provide guidance, leadership, and advocate best practices to the team in the areas of software engineering
- Manage highly technical product initiatives, demanding strong communication, dependency management, conflict resolution, execution responsibility, and prioritization skills
- Provide technical leadership and manage delivery of a team of product engineers responsible for platform features and sub-systems
- Work closely with Product Managers and User Experience Designers, to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Initiate and manage new technology evaluation and proof of concepts.
- Creating and maintaining an environment which is conducive to the team’s success and which aligns with departmental goals and working practices
- Ensuring team members understand what the right thing to do is and that it is done
- They are responsible for monitoring the team’s delivery and raising any issues with the engineering manager
- Delivering product features and components in line with high standards for security, scalability, redundancy, resiliency and scalability
- Collaborating with architects and product management on key strategic cross-functional sub-systems and functions to ensure consistent architecture across our portfolio
- Significant experience in hands-on development and design in the delivery of software products.
- Significant experience in large scale software development projects.
- Experience building large-scale enterprise software.
- Experience developing a large scale solution on the cloud.
- Experience in Agile software development process.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of working with Java
- Advanced knowledge and experience of object oriented principles and design patterns
- Development experience with: J2EE, EJBs, SQL Server
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Please apply online for immediate consideration!